Does anyone here have access to CrackBerry's webstats? If so, I would love to know if the PlayBook shows up in the stats at all. I run a website and I know how the stats work, but I don't know the technical differences between a BlackBerry phone and the PlayBook's browser at this point, so I don't even know if it would show up differently.

Anyways, it'd be interesting to know if the PlayBook is browsing CrackBerry at all.
    02-25-11 09:53 AM
    it would show up in the stats for sure, because we`ve seen kevin visit crackberry in his hands on vids. how it shows up though is a different question
    02-25-11 10:09 AM
    Does anyone here have access to CrackBerry's webstats? If so, I would love to know if the PlayBook shows up in the stats at all. I run a website and I know how the stats work, but I don't know the technical differences between a BlackBerry phone and the PlayBook's browser at this point, so I don't even know if it would show up differently.

Anyways, it'd be interesting to know if the PlayBook is browsing CrackBerry at all.
    I believe that yes it has been accessing Crackberry. Posters have made jokes about testing the Playbook. Of course they could be joking or telling the true we don't know BUT I do remember a poster said that "maybe" he was posting from it. I believe it was in a thread about a tiny contest about who would post from their playbook first.

I think the mod at the time said that he could tell.
    02-25-11 10:10 AM
    I'd love to hear some input from a CB staffer on this. It'd be very interesting and telling to see how the numbers have grown since it's announcement in September.
    02-25-11 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD