Is it just me or has the crackberry site gone slow recently when browsing with the PlayBook? I've tested this while on WiFi, tethering and the bridge and every time the page loads with errors. All other sites work a treat except for crackberry over the past 2 days.
    06-26-11 04:24 PM
    I haven't experienced it going slow at all. I check it quite a bit on my PB and the only time it goes slow is when every other site is going slow as well. I also haven't had any errors on this site either.

Try browsing without flash.
    06-26-11 04:35 PM
    Is it just me or has the crackberry site gone slow recently when browsing with the PlayBook? I've tested this while on WiFi, tethering and the bridge and every time the page loads with errors. All other sites work a treat except for crackberry over the past 2 days.
    Always been that way from what I have seen. It's annoying. The site is even slow on my laptop.
    06-26-11 04:35 PM
    It is annoying. Blackberry site that's poor on blackberry's...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 04:41 PM
    I think it's the ads.
    06-26-11 04:51 PM
    if found also some sites besides crackberry that kinda struggled performance wise on the playbook dont know why,never recognized this on my android phone/tablet or on my desktop.Its only only some particular sites,most other sites just run fine,what could be the reason for that?
    06-26-11 04:51 PM
    I've tried with flash off and it improves somewhat but all other flash sites load just fine and youtube is quite speedy as well as I encountered no buffering. It loaded the crackberry pages without errors just fine a couple of days ago. Strange...
    06-26-11 04:59 PM
    I have noticed this too.

Sometimes, the browser would lock up while loading a page on here, but never does for other websites.....
    06-26-11 05:34 PM
    disabling java speeds it up massively i found, would be nice to see it optimised so we didnt have to disable stuff though i agree
    06-26-11 05:44 PM
    Sometimes this site is horrible slow on my laptop with a new gen corei7 and 8gb of ram.
    06-26-11 05:54 PM
    I heard the crackberry's mainframe server was a souped up Vic 20 with a cassette modem. I get hangers all the time with the playbook and pages are always slow. But for the most part things seem to be pretty smooth. I always browse with flash on and I will continue to do so.
    06-26-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD