Available on the main page.

Wow!
    01-05-11 09:53 PM
    The UI seems super smooth and much nicer than the Tab's. Very responsive. Tomorrow someone better film them using a paired blackberry since they said people at the booths will be allowed to do so! I notice that they only had e-mail, bbm, and messages in the blackberry folder - no video, music, etc. They also didn't mention you could access any of that from a paired blackberry.

The whole thing looks pretty polished - other than the lack of portrait orientation it seems like you could buy it tomorrow.
    01-05-11 10:08 PM
    I wouldn't expect to be able to access video from a paired BB, music maybe. Bluetooth transfer speeds could never keep up with HD video. Portrait mode is a must for me though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 10:34 PM
    The fact that it runs smoother than the Samsung Tab is very good for my perception of how their upcoming phones will be as well. You can tell it's optimized well. Some apps might be a little choppier than others but overall it's looking great!

I agree we should see the portrait view by now though...but if this thing's coming out next month it'll be there. I'm not worried about it. The RIM rep seemed to act smug about the gaming. Is there more relating to that coming tomorrow?
    01-05-11 10:58 PM
    The RIM rep seemed to act smug about the gaming. Is there more relating to that coming tomorrow?
    Got the same impression. They are definitely saving some content for tomorrow. Can't wait!
    01-05-11 11:00 PM
    i didnt see it as smug really, more like not really anything good yet
    01-05-11 11:16 PM
    either way i just want one as soon as i can get my hands on one...i will definetly be first in line where ever i have to go to get one on day one...ive been holding off on getting a tablet for this and im impressed so far im excited to see what more the playbook as in store because you know they are not telling us and or showing us everything
    01-05-11 11:38 PM
    Before even watching the videos, the picture of the PlayBook in Kevin's jacket pocket sold it. The videos were all icing.

While I think Kevin's Super Bowl marketing campaign is awesome, I'm beginning to think not. Super Bowl is the 6th of Feb. If they started marketing then, they would have to release it pretty shortly after. I don't see the PlayBook out until last week of March.
    01-06-11 01:38 AM
    Superbowl sounds likely to me. With the name being football related, Feb 1 being the deadline for app submission (for free Playbook eligibility), and exposure the superbowl ads will give, I can see it then.

I'd like to not get my hopes up and just hope for March, but Feb really does seem like a possibility. The earlier the release, the easier it will be to avoid losing sales to the iPad 2/Moto Xoom.
    01-06-11 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD