Why does CrackBerry bother to ask me if I'd like to stay "signed in"? It should almost be rhetorical, as I always stay signed in to everything...

But CrackBerry asks me every single time and every time I say yes, and every time I have to sign in...lol

The thing is, I don't find it funny at all, when something this small is being overlooked, then what else is possibly not too tightly wrapped. And I'm talking security here, not just the ease in how I login...

If it's a security issue and they don't want us continously signed in, than why ask us? If it's a new threat, then shouldn't we be aware of the problem and if/how it's being taken care of?

Dizzy
    06-18-14 11:14 PM
    i stay signed in on many browsers and apps on a couple phones without issues. are you having issues with any other sites?
    Diazaman likes this.
    06-18-14 11:29 PM
    What type of issues? If you mean can I stay logged in to other sites, then no issues...

As far as other issues go, I don't receive notifications when someone has replied to my posts here...

Also all the photos that I've taken and deleted, are still on this playbook! I'm about to make a new thread just about this. When I want to insert photos into an add on Kijiji, it takes me to everything that's on this tablet, including all the photos I've deleted... Not cool at all!
    07-20-14 10:36 PM
    What type of issues? If you mean can I stay logged in to other sites, then no issues...

As far as other issues go, I don't receive notifications when someone has replied to my posts here...

Also all the photos that I've taken and deleted, are still on this playbook! I'm about to make a new thread just about this. When I want to insert photos into an add on Kijiji, it takes me to everything that's on this tablet, including all the photos I've deleted... Not cool at all!
    You could install Ghost Commander, sideload the Android Kijiji app. Then when you post something on Kijiji and select an image, you should be prompted to select Ghost. That should give you a better file view (folder structure) than the native PB view.
    07-21-14 06:39 AM
    You could also use Ghost Commander in conjunction with Maxthon Browser (which I believe that you already have). That way, as mh noted, you can navigate to any pic that you want to upload, as Ghost sees the PB's file structure. As to your PB's file manager showing pics that you've at sometime deleted, this is likely caused by some android app that you've loaded caching thumbnails of these pics, and what you're seeing is actually the cached thumbnails. Find the folder where these thumbnails are cached, delete it, and the pics should be gone from File Manager.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    07-21-14 04:36 PM
    Make sure the browser you use to access crackberry.com accepts cookies. Then you shouldn't have any trouble staying logged in across sessions.

Posted with my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.3253/3182 Radio
    07-26-14 07:25 PM