crackberry wont let me login on the forums section . i can log in on the other sections . this has happened after the last two os updates
    any one else noticed this
    i have a 32gb playbook .
    i have posted this on my laptop
    07-30-11 02:43 AM
    Clear cache. See what happens then.
    07-30-11 02:45 AM
    na still broken
    07-30-11 03:23 AM
    try using the mibile site. m.crackberry.com the click forum, never had an issue myself.

Its a good way to speed up crackberry....no flash ads!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 04:28 AM
    Check the thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...oading-633735/

Some users report that disabling javascript when loading CrackBerry and other sites that are giving you trouble helps. I haven't tried it yet personally but am going to soon.
    07-30-11 06:58 AM
    I had the same problem. After i logged out of main area, went to forums, then logged back in all has been fine.
    07-30-11 07:00 AM
    Go to the blog, logout, return to the forums then log back in. I have this randomly happen to me and this has always worked.
    07-30-11 07:01 AM
    hopefully the CB team can optimize the full version size for the PB. =)

i've had a macbook and iphone before (i gave 'em a fair shot. but i'm happy to say i'm not a fan of apple). but at the very least, apple.com (the full site) worked pretty flawlessly on mac and iphone. probably on the ipad too.

Crackberry IS the official RIM website, so it should run flawlessly too!
    07-30-11 03:57 PM
    Clearing your browser cookies and cache then restarting should do the trick. Definitely just sounds like a browser issue.
    07-30-11 04:00 PM
    hopefully the CB team can optimize the full version size for the PB. =)

i've had a macbook and iphone before (i gave 'em a fair shot. but i'm happy to say i'm not a fan of apple). but at the very least, apple.com (the full site) worked pretty flawlessly on mac and iphone. probably on the ipad too.

Crackberry IS the official RIM website, so it should run flawlessly too!
    CrackBerry is in no way the official website for RIM. Good grief.
    07-30-11 10:08 PM
    I had to clear my cookies.
    07-30-11 11:20 PM
    if it makes you feel any better, that happend to me a couple of times in firefox. So it isn't a PB specific issue.
    07-30-11 11:22 PM
    if it makes you feel any better, that happend to me a couple of times in firefox. So it isn't a PB specific issue.
    Yep, confirmed happen to me too.
    Using Firefox 5.0 since months ago and today I can't log on to CB.
    Had to do clear cache and everything and it works again.
    Clearly something happened on the CB side, not a specific PB browser huh Adam?
    07-31-11 07:48 AM
    I think they need to clean up the website some so it runs smoother.

Scripts running that do not complete and third part links/images cause it to load
    slow on both my PB and PC.

Tim
    07-31-11 08:28 AM
    Seems like many people were having same/similar problems. I doubt it was all us - more like a problem with the site. I have noticed it being slower lately, now login issues. I just went and edited my profile and it worked this time and let me in. Not issues I would expect from a tech community site. Lets get it running fast and smooth without the login issues.
    07-31-11 09:11 AM
    over the past few days I've had problems logging on to the crackberry site on my mac, pc and playbook. I tried the other sites hosted by crackberry team and they work fine. It has to be the crackberry servers.
    07-31-11 09:15 AM
    CrackBerry is in no way the official website for RIM. Good grief.
    apparently you are not as big of a crackberry addict as the rest of us!

since emotion and meaning are often lost over the internet, i'll spell it out:

RIM's website sucks. CB = awesome. CB trumps RIM's website. Therefore, CB IS the official website of RIM. now do you follow?
    07-31-11 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD