Hello
    I am going to leave in a different country (France) but I register my playbook in the UK.
    Where it is matter is for Appworld because I cannot access french App like mySkreen.
    Any advice ?
    01-11-12 02:26 AM
    If I understand correctly, you are now in the UK, and will in the future live in France?

While you are in the UK, you will see the UK version of AppWorld on your Playbook. The Playbook uses the IP address of your internet connection to work out where you are located... and presents the appropriate AppWorld (and prices) for that location.

To see the French AppWorld, you need to be in France (or use a French proxy server to fool the Playbook - go here: Hide My ! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously if you want to try that).

Edit: look here for how to set up a proxy connection: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-682151/
    Last edited by JeepBB; 01-11-12 at 07:01 AM.
    01-11-12 06:55 AM
    Hi, im living in paris, i bought my playbook from uk (march 2010), i can't access to the french appworld, my IP is french, all applications are displayed from usa, any ideas ?
    many thanks for help
    01-14-12 11:38 AM
    Hi, im living in paris, i bought my playbook from uk (march 2010), i can't access to the french appworld, my IP is french, all applications are displayed from usa, any ideas ?
    many thanks for help
    If you have OS2 Beta installed, then yes, You will only get access to the US store.
    Downgrade to OS1.8
    01-14-12 01:27 PM
    If you have OS2 Beta installed, then yes, You will only get access to the US store.
    Downgrade to OS1.8
    Hi M.Rizk,

Thanks for help, the version id is 1.0.8.6067, could you please tell me where can i find the 1.8 version ?

Thanks
    01-15-12 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD