Guys, it probably won't happen on a Friday. But it is coming for a certainty within the next few days - just try to keep yourselves preoccupied until then.
    02-16-12 09:14 AM
    hope it is this day
    02-16-12 09:16 AM
    What are we counting down to? Is there some new OS coming or something?

02-16-12 09:17 AM
    Continuing ...
    . . . 1
    Is today February 20? I must have nodded off for a few days.
    fanatical likes this.
    02-16-12 09:24 AM
    I don't care if they miss the Feb deadline as I would prefer a solid release and not something half-baked to appease people. The media and enterprises are more forgiving on late and solid then early and bad.
    dugggggg likes this.
    02-16-12 09:32 AM
    I don't care if they miss the Feb deadline as I would prefer a solid release and not something half-baked to appease people. The media and enterprises are more forgiving on late and solid then early and bad.
    The problem is RIM doesn't provide either... Teir releases recently have been late and incomplete and/or buggy, insufficient.

Please RIM, just this once, meet he expectations you instilled in your loyal customer base.

This once...
    02-16-12 09:44 AM
    Is today February 20? I must have nodded off for a few days.
    I agree, we won't see this until tuesday imo.... or maybe a week tuesday who knows ? Michel What are you going to do with your countdown tomorrow ? I'm not sure I agree with all this pumping people up for a certain date, when no one really knows...... It only leads to disappointment. It will be out this month, why not just leave it at that ??
    02-16-12 09:54 AM
    Continuing ...
    . . . I give up . . .
    02-17-12 12:15 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD