I have a blackberry Torch and my playbook. On Thursday (last) i stupidly left work quickly and left my cellphone. I did not know i had left it on my desk until i was halfway home for the weekend. So, since i travel far,i did not go back and was phoneless for the WHOLE weekend....

I download from the app store on my playbook, Personal Assistant (really good app) to store my contact native.

My question is... is there a way to download my contact from my phone to either directly to my playbook or to download to a computer. This program wants vcard(??)

Any suggestion..
    07-18-11 10:55 AM
    I don't think you can do that, especially when your BB is in passive coz nobody can do command to it. CMIIW
    My suggestion (for the next time, not for this case) is that you sync your contact to Google (Gmail) so that you can access it anytime. I do this and never need to modify each contact on my BB, GTab, or any smartphones that I have. Just edit or add via the browser and it's there
    ps: sorry if not helping. Hopes other able to help you.
    07-18-11 01:30 PM
    You can export each contact individually from your BlackBerry and email as a VCF file.
    07-18-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD