Every time I try to copy something from my browser and paste it into the e-mail on my bridged phone, there is nothing there to paste. It doesn't matter if it is text or a url that I am trying to paste. What the h ell?
    01-10-12 11:35 PM
    I don't think the copy and paste is saved between Bridge..
    01-10-12 11:42 PM
    Every time I try to copy something from my browser and paste it into the e-mail on my bridged phone, there is nothing there to paste. It doesn't matter if it is text or a url that I am trying to paste. What the h ell?
    Obvious answer but just incase. make sure what u wana copy is highlighted lolz im sure thats not the prob but u never know
    01-10-12 11:51 PM
    I don't think the copy and paste is saved between Bridge..
    Yeah it seems that way. It's very frustrating. I was hoping that someone knew of a work around. It would make things a lot easier.
    01-11-12 12:04 AM
    I did it yesterday. A Dr Mercola article on peroxide and shipped it off to a friend.

And I just did it now to verify.

I opened the regular browser, went to the local tv site, copied some text and open messages and pasted it in to a message to me. Worked fine.

Are you on a corporate phone?
    01-11-12 12:45 AM
    works fine.
    01-11-12 07:36 AM
    Hi F2 and Anatomy, what OS version do you guys have?
    01-11-12 08:01 AM
    I think it's mostly BIS/BES related issue, while it works with my BIS hooked phone with the corporate BES phone it doesn't. Blackberry Balance might bring the solution to this and similar problems related to corporate restrictions.
    01-11-12 08:19 AM
    Just for more detail - OS 1.0.8 (but not the current version, one back, I think).
    01-11-12 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD