I'm having trouble with the copy and paste on my PlayBook, I can copy the item I assume say from email.but when I paste, say in Google very rarely does it work. Also the drop down list when you're searching on a Site example Google, you type in your query and it comes up with examples of many choices I try to touch one but rarely pick what I think I've touched. Any advice would be great
    06-14-12 10:01 AM
    My Copy and Paste work great. If you can copy, it's on the clipboard. Then you have to tap the screen to insert the cursor where you want to paste. Then hold your finger next to the cursor for a few seconds. A bunch of commands will pop up, tap the paste command and there it is.
    The other item you mentioned about selecting, purchase a rubber tipped stylus at Staples (15.00). It is good to use instead of big fingers to make a screen selection.
    06-14-12 10:09 AM
    Also the drop down list when you're searching on a Site example Google, you type in your query and it comes up with examples of many choices I try to touch one but rarely pick what I think I've touched. Any advice would be great
    I have found the best way when you have to make tap selection and may select wrong link due to small size of website, I first zoom in and then select.
    06-14-12 10:49 AM
    For the Google suggestions, try to pinch to zoom before making a selection.
    edit- rcm is quicker to the punch than me
    rcm1301 likes this.
    06-14-12 10:49 AM
    I have found the best way when you have to make tap selection and may select wrong link due to small size of website, I first zoom in and then select.
    WAAAAAYYYYYYYY of topic . . . .

rcm1301 - you are ONE SEXY BEAST!!! I think a PIN exchange might be in order. I bet your BBM doesn't even have room for another contact!
    rcm1301 likes this.
    06-14-12 11:02 AM
    My advice - for Broweser enhancement experience is "Blackberry Mini-Keyboard".
    06-14-12 11:45 AM
    Are you using enterprise email? You can't cut & paste back and forth from enterprise and non enterprise situations.
    06-14-12 02:49 PM
    Are you using enterprise email? You can't cut & paste back and forth from enterprise and non enterprise situations.
    Did not know this.
    06-14-12 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD