There are a handful of Windows 8 like android launchers available, like this one- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...2luZG93czhwIl0.
    Don't know which app he's using, but I doubt that it's anything but an android launcher.
    howarmat and antiRIM like this.
    07-07-13 04:10 PM
    Don't know which app he's using, but I doubt that it's anything but an android launcher.
    BB10 is a Android launcher, problem is its should be better known as a BB dropper, people are vacating BB for other devices as they have stripped away what BB was, now its a handset supplier with a OS like all the others.

Everyone was whamming Microsoft for dumpimg WM into WP7/8...it wouldn't succeed, but it came back with amazing fluid Windows Phone7 in comparison to WM, and WE BB customers got a Z10 with all the CORE of BB stripped out, Q up to punch 10 bells of sh8t outta Thornyass and still the ***** does not listen, he lies like a typical german, selling you a BB10 device that 1)Playbook will NEVER come 2)look amazing but the OS is nothing to previous OS or its security or ability - here is hoping BB7 'new' ? OS can go on all the new BB10 shells, because the only thing really is how appealing they look compared to older BB devices.

Professionals aint that vain outside BB Thornyass.

07-07-13 05:51 PM
    Offtopic: You're post has nothing to do with this. If you want to complain about BlackBerry, do it in a different topic or open up your own. Perhaps we can get in deeper on your points there.

Ontopic: even though BlackBerry said they're not going to develop BB10 for the PlayBook, independent developers are trying their best to try it anyway. I wanted to thank them for their time and effort. I hope you guys can get this done.

Keep it up!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei and Mecca EL like this.
    07-07-13 06:07 PM
    Found it. The Windows 8 app he's using is called Homescreen Widget, and there's a free and paid version in App World. It's simply an android launcher.
    Attached Thumbnails cool lockscreen , windows 8 and a glimpse of bb10 on my playbook..........-img_20130538.jpg  
    antiRIM, tryfe, eldricho and 2 others like this.
    07-07-13 06:46 PM
    Found it. The Windows 8 app he's using is called Homescreen Widget, and there's a free and paid version in App World. It's simply an android launcher.
    LOL time to kill this thread.
    07-07-13 07:38 PM
    Uhm wow... What was the point of this?
    07-08-13 12:07 AM
    lolwhut? Ok then.
    07-08-13 11:17 AM
32 12