does anyone know how to convert itunes movies so i can put them on my playbook? I've gotten all my songs on my pb no problem but I've heard movies aren't possible. true?
    12-30-11 03:53 PM
    You don't have to convert anything, iTunes video work great as is in PlayBook.
    12-30-11 04:25 PM
    does anyone know how to convert itunes movies so i can put them on my playbook? I've gotten all my songs on my pb no problem but I've heard movies aren't possible. true?
    As we all know, Apple uses M4V files to encode TV episodes, movies, and music videos in the iTunes Store. The copyright of M4V files may be protected by using Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection. To play a protected M4V file, the computer or the device needs to be authorized (using iTunes) with the account that was used to purchase the video. However, as far as i know, the BB playbook tablet have not get a license to play DRM contents. The itunes movies, with DRM removed, can also be played in the webOS Tablet. I just stumble upon this guide to remove DRM from iTunes AAC M4V M4P on Win legally, you can take it as reference:

Remove iTunes DRM and Convert/Play iTunes purchase on Android and webOS based Tablet freely
    mike in nc likes this.
    01-16-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD