I need help from the experts on this site. Recently, I purchased 4 additional Playbooks to go along with the 32 GB and 64 GB playbooks that we currently use for our business. I have been able to use my business playbook to handle group presentations and taking notes/comments during the meeting (and I really like the Bridge interface). So, the 4 additional Playbooks are basically being used as presentation booklets for clients - so I load the PDF or Presentation files onto the Playbooks and clients/prospects can use the Playbook as their 'personal' presentation binder. So, they're basically controlling what page they're on or what they're looking at. My question, is there any app that would allow me, through my Playbook, to control what is being shown on the 4 additional Playbooks that clients are holding/reading?

I hope this question makes sense. I have not found a solution to this question, either here or on the Blackberry support site. Thanks.
    02-12-13 11:22 AM
    Not that I know of, sorry. Best solution I can come up with is to use an app like Splashtop or RDM that connects your PlayBook to your computer. I know the app is designed to allow you to control your computer with your PlayBook but I think you should also be able to control your computer with your computer and have what is displaying on your computer show up on your PlayBook. The only problem with this is that the client/prospect will still have control of the PlayBook and in turn the computer. Not sure if there is an option in the app to disable PlayBook control and essentially just use it as a monitor.

Once BB10 comes to the PlayBook, I think you will be able to do what you want via BBM Video and screen share.
    02-12-13 11:54 AM
    This problem also occurs in education. How do you get 20 kids on the same page? How does iPad do it?
    02-12-13 12:06 PM
    The reference to iPads is where my question comes from as well. I know from reading on other forums that they are able to use multiple iPads and control what is seen from a primary or 'master' iPad. For some meetings this would be nice, basically allowing people to simple follow along, like on a Webex presentation.
    02-12-13 01:22 PM