This morning I noticed that all my Contacts were gone from my Playbook. ALL of them. I have Google accounts, Yahoo accounts, and a Work account all synced up. I am still getting email, and my calender is populated. I have restarted and no change.
    When I go to Accounts, I have a new message at the top of my accounts that says "No Services Syncing".

I attempted to remove contacts for each service and re-enable, but no change. I removed all my Yahoo settings, and now I can't put them back! I am able to add email address and password, but I get a big red X in the screen with the word 'provider' (in single quotes, lower case, just as written).

Any one else?
    03-06-12 09:18 AM
    I think when adding the contacts it takes a while. Are you thinking it's immediate?

I would do a hard reboot, then try to add each account, then wait for it to populate. The shortest setting is one day, isn't it?
    03-06-12 10:17 AM
    Full disclosure is we are also trying the beta of the Fusion server. Not sure why this mattered, but when I removed the Work email and wiped the work data, I was able to add Yahoo.
    BUT still no contacts. I added Yahoo back, did NOT add work back, but still an empty contacts screen (where there used to be 500+ contacts). The only new thing I've done in the past day or two is Link some contacts. I wonder if I linked a work contact to a Yahoo contact, and it got very upset.
    So I've gone and done something rather drastic: I've security wiped the PlayBook. I'll see where that goes.
    03-06-12 10:38 AM
    Same thing happening with me, lost everything, no email, no contacts, nothing. Now the Pb is asking me to re-enter all email account information....
    03-06-12 12:44 PM
    i am curious to know how many ppl have been successful adding yahoo contacts. I have used the advanced option by inputing the carddav server. I haven't had any luck. have tried this on two playbooks. i contacted yahoo to see if their server is having issues, but haven't heard back.
    03-09-12 11:10 AM
    So factory wipe was necessary along with deleting from fusion. Now all is "normal".

I am syncing contacts from work,.Gmail, Yahoo and Facebook.
    03-09-12 01:29 PM
    i am curious to know how many ppl have been successful adding yahoo contacts. I have used the advanced option by inputing the carddav server. I haven't had any luck. have tried this on two playbooks. i contacted yahoo to see if their server is having issues, but haven't heard back.
    Same here with yahoo contacts. I wrote them as well and they replied to contact my service provider! It's a wifi PlayBook, and I told them that!! Very hideous yahoo support. Anyway after a week of trying to add the carddav server, it started working again on it's own. Now my other yahoo contacts list does the same thing on a different account.
    03-09-12 01:40 PM
    So after a security wipe, reconnect to Fusion server, everything was good...for about 5 days. Now the contacts are gone again.
    03-12-12 01:26 PM
    Bump...bigger problem is that I cannot create and address a new email.

When I enter an address in, it is replaced by a red bracketted error of [object@NoDataVO] which prevents the message from being sent.

Additionally in my list of Accounts in settings I have new line that states "No Service Syncing" with a little gear icon. I can choose to edit and delete this line as if it was an account, but it just reappears.

Help!
    03-13-12 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD