Anyone else have any problems when connecting their PlayBook to the big screen via HDMI? Just a black screen

I dont want to blame my PlayBook just yet. It may be my tv. I can see an icon on the status bar showing it is connected but nothing.
    04-23-11 05:20 PM
    try another TV, it works fine for me.
    04-23-11 05:21 PM
    Anyone else have any problems when connecting their PlayBook to the big screen via HDMI? Just a black screen

I dont want to blame my PlayBook just yet. It may be my tv. I can see an icon on the status bar showing it is connected but nothing.
    on your TV you should be able to switch between inputs. flip between inputs, spending about ten seconds on each to see if something pops up. You might have the right input blocked, but I can't tell you how to fix that unless you have the same TV as me. Sorry if you've already tried this, but it's what i can think of...
    04-23-11 05:32 PM
    Yea just tried mine for the first time,had the picture but no sound?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 05:33 PM

I had this the 2nd time i tried the HDMI output, heres what you do:
    Go into options/ HDMI / Change the aspect ratio. Should do the trick, good luck!
    04-23-11 05:42 PM
    or it could be, believe it or not, the HDMI cable is not very good.
    04-23-11 06:21 PM
    I also had this problem. It looks like the HMDI cable is connected to the PlayBook but you have to make sure you push it all the way in until it clicks.
    04-23-11 06:32 PM
    Also-
    Some what are called "display" HDMI cables are video only, no audio. Make sure this is not what you have.
    04-23-11 07:54 PM
    I have the same problem, but yesterday everything was fine.

I tried in 3 different TVs ahd a full HD monitor and nothing. I change the cable and nothing. And finally I tried everything with other playbook and it works. Definitively mi playbook doesn�t works properly...

I will try to change my playbook qith the seller....

sad.....
    08-24-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD