I bought a Bluetooth dongle and installed drivers to my PC but while I can see my Playbook, I can't connect to DM or see any of the files/folders on the PB.

Anyone successfully connect DM to their PB or mount the PB as a drive on their PC by Bluetooth?
    05-11-11 08:50 AM
    I have not been able to connect DM to the PB either via BT. I can create a partnership with my computer but that’s as far as I can get.
    05-11-11 09:01 AM
    I have not been able to connect DM to the PB either via BT. I can create a partnership with my computer but that’s as far as I can get.
    Yeah, that's what I get. I can add the device and it shows up and a Handheld Computer. Named as I have it named, but nothing else.
    05-11-11 09:13 AM
    Me neither. I cannot do the connection with the computer so i can use the PB as a hasr disk to transfer files. This will be a success when it happens. for now i just keep downloading files from my yahoo o google mails
    05-11-11 10:06 AM
    Yeah, you can connect to the computer but you can't do anything with the connection.
    05-11-11 11:05 AM
    I do not believe, current version of playbook does not support to sync to PC through bluetooth.
    playbook bluetooth only works mostly with blackberry phones.
    I hope next new updates support bluetooth better!
    02-07-12 01:10 PM
    you can add or remove files through wifi...

if i were you i would try to return the adapter and just use the wifi connection.
    02-07-12 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD