Dont know if anyone has posted this but here a little info some people might be interested in.

BlackBerry PlayBook vs. iPad vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Streak: the tale of the tape -- Engadget

Last edited by Xion901; 10-01-10 at 03:51 PM. Reason: mistake
    10-01-10 03:27 PM
    Hi thank you for the link!
    10-01-10 04:41 PM
    Wow..the Apple fanbois are out in full force in that article's comments. I wonder what standing in line for any of the iToys wouldve been like? I'm guessing much like tweens at a Justin Beiber concert..except even more annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 05:17 PM
    Wow..the Apple fanbois are out in full force in that article's comments. I wonder what standing in line for any of the iToys wouldve been like? I'm guessing much like tweens at a Justin Beiber concert..except even more annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha, some of the comments in this article really are ridiculous. I really don't see how they can say the iPad was built ground up to be a tablet...especially since it acts like a massive iTouch/iPhone, but with less RAM. I might be wrong, but that'd be pretty sad from my point of view.
    10-01-10 05:23 PM
    Haha just reading them now Steve's Army
    10-01-10 05:37 PM
    Haha, some of the comments in this article really are ridiculous. I really don't see how they can say the iPad was built ground up to be a tablet...especially since it acts like a massive iTouch/iPhone, but with less RAM. I might be wrong, but that'd be pretty sad from my point of view.
    The history of Apple product development was that the iPad was the first to be designed. They Jobs decided the OS would be great for a smartphone so the tablet project was essentially abandoned in favor of the iPhone. The iPod touch happened really quickly once the iPhone was completed. Once iPhone and iPod Touch became successes, they revisited the tablet project, and the iPad was born.
    10-01-10 06:35 PM
    The history of Apple product development was that the iPad was the first to be designed. They Jobs decided the OS would be great for a smartphone so the tablet project was essentially abandoned in favor of the iPhone. The iPod touch happened really quickly once the iPhone was completed. Once iPhone and iPod Touch became successes, they revisited the tablet project, and the iPad was born.
    totally believe it

The newton beats everyone right :P

I honestly try not to visit engadget just because some of the comments are very hard to swallow as well as their articles.
    Last edited by zensen; 10-01-10 at 06:54 PM.
    10-01-10 06:51 PM
    I read about this in an older article on engadget a while after my last post. It's good to know, but nonetheless you have whatever stigma may come with using it in the iTouch/iPhone first then in a tablet that is essentially a blown up version of an iTouch. That's all up to individual opinion, however.
    10-01-10 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD