Does anyone know if it is possible to customise the domain shortcuts in the ".com" button on the PB browser keyboard. I use the 2nd level domain ".co.uk" all the time and I'd like to have shortcut for it.

Thanks
    01-11-13 04:25 PM
    I know of no way to do that. I don't know if one of the International keyboards gets closer but I don't believe you can change any of the defaults.
    01-11-13 06:24 PM
    It's an annoyance that it doesn't default to it when you select UK English (or as we call it....English), since .ca is of no use whatsoever. Same with how the keyboard defaults to $ rather than � which is buried on the second screen.
    01-12-13 07:33 AM
    It's an annoyance that it doesn't default to it when you select UK English (or as we call it....English), since .ca is of no use whatsoever. Same with how the keyboard defaults to $ rather than � which is buried on the second screen.
    I would not repeat that too often on our host Country's Crackberry and Rim's own country!
    01-12-13 09:47 AM
    I would not repeat that too often on our host Country's Crackberry and Rim's own country!
    Sorry who? Where? :-)

I did mean for us to be fair. .ca isn't a regularly used suffix in the UK...
    01-12-13 10:08 AM
    Sorry who? Where? :-)

I did mean for us to be fair. .ca isn't a regularly used suffix in the UK...
    Oh, I apologize on behalf of the Prime Minister of Canada...The United Kingdom is a colony of "The Canadas" effective midnight 01 January 2013. We are thinking about trading your Irish population for our Quebecois population. Bonne fete.
    01-12-13 10:41 AM
    Oh, I apologize on behalf of the Prime Minister of Canada...The United Kingdom is a colony of "The Canadas" effective midnight 01 January 2013. We are thinking about trading your Irish population for our Quebecois population. Bonne fete.
    Well if you're going to play dirty....we've got 55 million French people on our doorstep. You think Quebec's a problem, just you wait....
    01-12-13 10:44 AM
    Well if you're going to play dirty....we've got 55 million French people on our doorstep. You think Quebec's a problem, just you wait....
    Touche, monsieur. Now can you do something about the portrait of the Duchess of Cambridge?
    01-12-13 10:50 AM
    Thanks, both, for the chuckles. I'll remain safely on this side of the .ca .uk squabble with the simple .com! Or maybe that should be .rev(olution)
    Banco likes this.
    01-12-13 11:00 AM
    Touche, monsieur. Now can you do something about the portrait of the Duchess of Cambridge?
    I hadn't noticed, I'm far too obsessed with her sister's bum!
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-12-13 11:01 AM