Hey folks, I've had an issue with my Clock. Anytime I open it up, it's a black leather background, I have to top swipe>add new clock, and then it brings up the new clock, my previous clock, and the timer and stopwatch. There is also a blank clock, I can keep swiping past my old clock, it acts as if there is a clock there, but I can't see it. I'm sure reinstalling the OS would fix it...but I don't want to. Any other solutions you know of?
    03-17-12 12:42 PM
    if you click on it, do you get the settings dialog (timezone, etc.). If so, hit the trashcan icon to delete and try adding it back.
    Princepia likes this.
    03-17-12 12:49 PM
    I tried this, I can delete the one I created, and then it seems like all is OK, but when I bring up my main clock(you can't delete all your clocks) I still see the phantom clock beside it, but when I swipe over to it, it's empty. It's really glitchy.:/
    03-17-12 12:56 PM
    I have the same issue I did a security wipe, restored and it still behaves the same way...God to know I'm not having crazy delusions...
    03-17-12 01:04 PM
    I have had and still have this problem as well. I have not found a solution yet.
    03-17-12 01:11 PM
    Oh no, now i need to check.....never used the chock, now i feel I have to, LOL!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-17-12 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD