I'm going to get a Playbook and am down to choosing the storage size.

I'll be mainly using it for video in two ways.

One is creating business promos and putting them on the device to show in meetings. Those will be pretty short videos. The total time might be 2 hours worth.

The other is recording videos of my tai chi classes, which often run 3 hours each (special program). I might want to have up to 6 hours total of recorded video.

I'll also use it for the basic occasional web browsing and to be a larger I/O device for my BB -- using Bridge/tether. (Looking forward to the 9900 soon.)

I'm thinking bigger is always better if the space is ever needed, but based on my needs I don't know if I'll even be close to using up the 16GB of the basic.

Thanks!
    08-15-11 06:30 PM
    I have a 16GB with about 8GB free space left. I don't have any music on it, but I've recorded a few videos (720p) that were roughly 20 minutes each.

For your needs, I say definitely go for at least the 32GB unless you're fine with uploading vids from PB to computer and deleting it from the PB. I would have gotten the 64GB if I had the extra money to throw around.
    algutier likes this.
    08-15-11 06:35 PM
    I would have to agree. I would look at 32GB minimum. That is what I purchased, and I have some free room, I mostly use mine for PDFs and Documents. I also make and show training videos using this as well. I have about 60 5-10 minute videos on here in HD. Room to spare.

Cheers,
    08-15-11 06:38 PM
    See this thread: Buying a PB
    08-15-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD