I admit I'm cheap, (partly why I own a PB!), so I bought a cheap BT keyboard. It will connect to PB but not pair. Specifically the PB will generate a pairing code onscreen for me to enter on the keyboard. I do that and nothing happens. I've tried entering the code plus <enter>, <Ctrl><enter>, <alt><enter>. Assuming the keyboard actually works, is there any trick to entering the code? The manual isn't too helpful.

(Yes, I know, I got what I paid for!)
    Thanks for any help...
    Last edited by bus_driver; 04-13-12 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Change title, clarify not Chinese language
    04-13-12 08:48 AM
    Tried keyboard on friends Iphone. It worked. Only difference was that the pairing code was only four digits..
    04-13-12 12:07 PM
    Best bet: if you have a BB phone, use the 'remote control' feature using the phone's KB
    04-13-12 12:17 PM
    Yeah, i use the bridge remote with my phone, better than buying a BT keyboard (must have for playing Sketch W Friends).
    04-13-12 01:11 PM
    I have an Android phone (I bought it because of one particular app... which I no longer use).
    I will wait for the next update and see if the issue is fixed. I remember that I couldn't connect to my workplace wifi until OS2.0 came along, so maybe something similar is occurring.
    04-15-12 08:49 AM
    I got a cheap mini bluetooth keypad and it pairs up just fine to my playbook.
    04-15-12 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD