quite cheap and doesn't look great but I can type on it faster than on screen. Useful sometimes when I have to write something long. And since it has arrow keys, I can play most flash games like stick cricket

02-26-12 04:24 AM
    how much is it and whats the name of the keyboard, it looks apple??
    02-26-12 04:32 AM
    It is for the iPad but not made by Apple. There was no name on it. Just a "Bluetooth keyboard for iPad".. Tried it on the shop and worked perfectly. 800 Rs. (16$)
    02-26-12 04:38 AM
    A while back, I bought the discontinued hp touchpad bluetooth** keyboard and the dell bluetooth travel mouse...
    Worked pretty well prior to OS2 but they would disconnect if I didn't use them for a few minutes... kinda frustrating. Since OS2, they both work flawlessly in all respects... just another option to remote keying with your BB smartphone or on screen... also have a mini keyboard that works flawlessly after the update..

** HP Touchpad keyboard... terrific device.. probably none any longer available... got mine at an Office Depot retail store for $30.00 - recommend this item highly if in fact you can find one.
    02-26-12 05:01 AM
    where did u buy this btw? Is it available in Bangalore?
    Sent from my PlayBook using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 07:29 AM
    where did u buy this btw? Is it available in Bangalore?
    Sent from my PlayBook using Tapatalk
    Got this in ahmedabad. Surely you will get this in Bangalore. Try in smaller gadget shops. Not chroma
    02-26-12 09:39 AM
    Can you send me the link were you got it please, I really need cheap keyboard

Thank you
    04-29-12 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD