Anyone know where I can get the Chase bar file for 2.0?

There are a few links on the Google Doc that many are using to update Android apps that will work - one is to a Crackberry site that is no longer valid and another is to Multiupload that either is not valid or I am doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.
    12-17-11 07:50 AM
    wow... no replies.. I guess no app for PB yet?
    07-12-12 09:59 PM
    I just use the browser to chase.com
    07-12-12 10:17 PM
    There is one I have it. Check goodreader Site.
    07-12-12 10:21 PM
    I would strongly suggest you not get the Chase app from a third party. You don't know if anything has been done to it and it would be a great way for scammers to get ALL of your money.
    07-13-12 05:51 AM
    Ever since Chase released v2.5 for Android OS 2.1 or higher, the Chase app available for sideloading to the Playbook no longer works. When you try to open it, it forces you to update first. When you tap "update" you're taken to AppWorld, where of course there is no Chase app. I converted the apk file for Chase 2.5 to a bar file, but it appears the Android player on Playbook (OS 2.1.0.560) won't run the new Android Chase app.

I loved this app for the Playbook when it worked prior to Chase no longer supporting versions for any Android OS lower than 2.1. I wish Chase supported the app for Playbook. Maybe with bb 10.
    08-04-12 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD