Yesterday my pb already low battery at stanby mode untill automatically off . I have charging my pb almost 2 hour but it can't turn on when try to start it. No blinking signal as normal when turn on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 01:07 AM
    How are you trying to charge?
    USB or wall?
    05-28-11 01:09 AM
    your playbook should turn it's self on when it is charging automatically. The playbook can not charge while it is turned off. Meaning if the battery died and then you connected it to a power source it would turn it's self back on. Something tells me that you are not actually charging it.

With electronics always check hardware first. Maybe a bad charger. Maybe no electricity coming out of that particular outlet you have the charger plugged into.
    05-28-11 08:44 AM
    your playbook should turn it's self on when it is charging automatically. The playbook can not charge while it is turned off. Meaning if the battery died and then you connected it to a power source it would turn it's self back on. Something tells me that you are not actually charging it.

With electronics always check hardware first. Maybe a bad charger. Maybe no electricity coming out of that particular outlet you have the charger plugged into.
    Actually, I have read about some people bricking their PB's because they completely killed the battery, but it wouldn't turn on and charge when plugged into the wall charger. Make sure that it isn't the charger, or the power outlet by trying a different charger, different outlets. And if the problem still persists without the device turning out, I would try taking it back.
    05-28-11 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD