changed my keyboard-playbook-playbook-keyboard-1.jpgchanged my keyboard-playbook-playbook-keyboard-2.jpg
    Hi everyone, I played around with the files and managed to get into the files to change the playbook. First thing I saw was keyboard so I said what the . I changed it to the keyboard from modern combat and also to an android one. But my problem is getting the old one back.

Any advise?
    11-06-12 04:38 PM
    Can't you rename or recopy or whatever you did to the original file? You might have to DEBRICK the entire unit if a restart does not fix it (and I doubt it will if you've futzed with the files.

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    ----------

Try the Debrick method....

Perform a backup of your pb if you can using Desktop Manager or, at least, manually coping any unique data, photos, voice recordings, documents, etc.

1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
    2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
    3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
    4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
    5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
    6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
    11-06-12 05:43 PM
    thanks for all the advise. I guess instead of going through debricking and all I might as well stay with this android keyboard. At least it works right
    11-06-12 08:06 PM
    Showed fix the keyboard but if you follow through all the steps it still won't fix the camera issue. Your having. Not having it yet. You will.
    11-07-12 05:00 AM