Having been away for a while I have just returned to the UK. Keen to catch up on things I have been reading what I consider to be the interesting thread. The thing is that it's like I've never been away with threads asking the same questions that I've seen on here since I became a member. The one thing that does stand out is the amount of member bashing and naming people as trolls which is beyond me to be honest and not quite the introduction to a new forum that newbies are looking for. If you need reasons as to why I started this thread then take the time to read my latest posts but here is a chance to have your say.

Please just don't bleat on about bad members who make bad posts, name them! Let's see who the culprits are and then we will all know. After all I could get bad advice from a troll and I wouldn't know?

Also please don't just say, "I don't like what he says" like a juvenile would. State the member you have a problem with and the reason. You never know we may even stop member bashing what do you think?

Over to you members, the future is in your hands.
    05-08-13 01:13 PM
    Sorry but we are not going to have a witch hunt here on CB. If you have problems with posts on the forum you are free and also encouraged to report them. Otherwise matters like this are not handled on the open forum. Thanks for your understanding
    05-08-13 01:30 PM