I stay logged in to cb all the time.For some reason it keeps making me sign in.Any suggestions to keep me logged in,or reason why I cannot.
    01-09-12 06:31 PM
    I'd clear all caches and reboot.
    pelletizer likes this.
    01-09-12 06:37 PM
    I'd clear all caches and reboot.
    Good idea...
    What browser are you using?
    When you first login is there a "remember me" checkbox?
    pelletizer likes this.
    01-09-12 06:42 PM
    Sometimes I see login at the top right as if I wasn't already.
    Example.
    I am logged in now but If I go to the homepage it says login at the top. When I return to the forums I am logged in again.
    For a while I would just keep logging in and then discovered I could do anything that required membership even when it said login at the top.
    pelletizer likes this.
    01-09-12 06:48 PM
    Thanks everyone it seems to have corrected itself.Go figure.(SMOOTH AND EASY)
    01-09-12 06:53 PM
    You might want to ask the mods about this, but I noticed it changed too about the same time Kevin mentioned they were experimenting with how the advertising was fed.

When I first open the Crackberry site on the forums, I am not logged in, but when I click on a thread it logs me in and thread section gets wider when the adds on the side are not there.
    pelletizer likes this.
    01-09-12 06:53 PM
    I was getting basically the same thing but it was kicking me out.
    01-09-12 06:56 PM
    I intentionally do not use the remember me box when using the playbook because I like using the default view, and prefer the wap (mobile) view on my 9930. It may be a single device only option. Try logging out with your BB, then login with your playbook and check "the box". Just a thought!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-12 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD