anyone else having problems keeping beat match they seem to slip out even after ive synced the 2 tracks (coming from a background of top rated vinyl decks, technic mk5 g and djm 600 they dont hold beat as good as id like), would appreciate someone that also has used vinyl ( cd decks, or jst knows what they are doing) befor to help me out or point me to something i could be doing wrong, cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 04:53 PM
    anyone else having problems keeping beat match they seem to slip out even after ive synced the 2 tracks (coming from a background of top rated vinyl decks, technic mk5 g and djm 600 they dont hold beat as good as id like), would appreciate someone that also has used vinyl ( cd decks, or jst knows what they are doing) befor to help me out or point me to something i could be doing wrong, cheers

Not sure if this helps you, but if you swipe down the menu you can change beat skip length. Could that help keep the sync tight?
    06-18-12 05:30 PM
    possibly mate, will have a try and a rummage about tomorrow see in a bit more depth if i can tight tune it cheers for the insight will post my findings

06-18-12 05:42 PM
    I have a playbook with pacemaker, and ipod touch with djay app (and tried on ipad as well)...and being a dj

I find that djay is definitely further in progression when it comes to useability (in a live environment).

I cannot trust either of them atm for an event due to djay closing when you use up all the memory and pacemaker not as fast and responsive for my level.

djay is not a new app. it was developed for mac and (i believe, do not quote) was ported to ipod after thus having the advantage of getting to perfect it more.

pacemaker has its old hardware version, which i found was not that good. i find the playbook version way better.

if put on a scale from 0 to 10 (0 being incomplete and 10 being completed and perfect)

id put djay at 4, pacemaker at 2.

PS. Cant wait for bb10!!! so i can put my 9700 aside
    09-20-12 03:22 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD