Watching Castle, and the man uses a Playbook. Thats what RIM needs, some product placement. Just gotta get it on Big Bang with Sheldon hugging it.
    hpjrt and Jince like this.
    01-09-12 08:36 PM
    Watching Castle, and the man uses a Playbook. Thats what RIM needs, some product placement. Just gotta get it on Big Bang with Sheldon hugging it.
    Big bang showcasing the PB would be awesome.
    With all the ads on tv showing a tablet I am always trying to decipher which one it is, and always its the ifad.... how can you miss that extra blemish of a home button that one has to click to get from one thing to another..
    Nevertheless PB is just awesome, if nothing one does not need to click on a honky donk button to navigate, its all woven into the PB's sleek UI and multitasking abilities
    Last edited by anindoc; 01-10-12 at 05:48 AM.
    01-09-12 08:44 PM
    I saw the Pb twice on the show Rozolli and Isles but the never focus on the name.
    01-09-12 08:51 PM
    Who's Castle?
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-09-12 09:00 PM
    In the Video for "The Time (Dirty Bit)" they show the playbook a couple times. But the video is kind of old 2010 i think.
    01-09-12 09:04 PM
    Who's Castle?
    TV show. Never seen it but I think Nathan Fillion that played the captain in Firefly is on it (?). Ah Firefly. That was a cool show.
    01-09-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD