Texas allows for short, cargo pants. Was at a party yesterday and popped out the PB for some pictures/videos and all asked where I had been hiding the tablet ...
    04-30-11 10:49 AM
    In france we don't have any cases resseller..
    So i use the native case in my purse.
    04-30-11 02:38 PM
    Fits in almost all of my front pockets on my jeans, and fits in almost all of my back pockets. It fits in all of my jackets.
    your front pocket???

damn if i wasnt married......whew! LOL
    04-30-11 09:41 PM
    Mine is in an Otterbox case. Adds weight and bulk, but my PlayBook is PROTECTED!!!

So, it generally goes in my laptop bag with my laptop on work days. On weekends, it stays home mostly so far.
    Can you post some pics of your playbook in the Otterbox please???

I'm thinking about ordering it.

Thanks
    04-30-11 10:44 PM
    Maxpedition Lunada Versipack is how my PB gets around right now.
    05-01-11 01:10 AM
    I have a Vera Bradley ereader sleeve it fits perfect in. I drop it in my purse or just tuck it under my arm.
    05-01-11 01:41 AM
    i carry it in my purse/work bag.
    05-01-11 08:59 AM
    i carry it in an empty m16 case for protection; jk
    05-01-11 09:35 AM
    Can you post some pics of your playbook in the Otterbox please???

I'm thinking about ordering it.

Thanks
    Otterbox case totally rocks....the best protection....and the power button issue is resolved....easy access to all ports too.
    05-01-11 09:37 AM
    There's an Otterbox video right here on Crackberry. Sorry link is out of reach at this moment.
    05-01-11 11:05 AM
    Have mine in a case and leave it in the car. Only take it out when I need it. Way more convenient to use on the go IMO as opposed to the larger tablets on the market.
    05-01-11 12:39 PM
    I'm going to be doing a series of reviews on cases made for the Playbook this week. Please subscribe to my channel. I have the OEM leather converitble case already posted.

YouTube - FuriousTechnology's Channel
    05-01-11 01:05 PM
    Got it from a fellow CB member on eBay NEW Blackberry Playbook Tablet Brown Leather Folio Case | eBay

Great buy. It's a case and a stand. Lovin' it :-)

05-01-11 08:18 PM
    I bought the Blackberry Journal case. The case and the PB (and my Torch, of course) fit perfectly in my shoulder bag

ShoulderBag Leder-Mikrofaser schwarz von PORSCHE DESIGN bei just4men.de

Love my PB

AR
    05-08-11 07:34 AM
    I have a messenger bag for glasses, gps, small flashlight, emergency cell phone charger, thumb drive, keys, business cards, etc. It fits with room to spare.
    05-08-11 09:34 AM
    I also bought the Blackberry Journal case. The Playbook, Bose ear buds, Rapid charger(the stand), keys, shades, ect. all fit in to my shoulder bag with room to spare. Just like my Bold 9650....never leave home without it. I use a "Kenneth Cole" medium black leather messenger bag.
    Last edited by spencerdl; 05-08-11 at 01:19 PM.
    05-08-11 01:15 PM
    icon carbon graphite case. looks cool, totally protects the PB and fits into all my purses and can carry it around in my hand and people think it's a date book/agenda.
    05-08-11 01:20 PM
    I carry mines in the official, "man bag for men" ",,which is really just a black pouch. Small enough to carry the PB, stand, mouse, back-up phone and 2 wall chargers with room to spare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 03:57 PM
    I use the slip case that came with the PB and it fits in my back jeans pocket. I also have cargo shorts that have pockets I'm sure it will fit in.
    05-08-11 04:11 PM
    I wear a suit every day so those pockets always work just fine.
    05-08-11 04:29 PM
    Been carrying my pb in my ikea shoulder bag(IKEA | Bins & bags | Bags | FL�–RT | Shoulder bag) with the new Icon Carbon case. Way easier to use the case than pulling it out of the neoprene case it comes with. I'll prob get the Otter case when i start travelling agn. Don't want Airport Security manhandling it...
    05-08-11 06:16 PM
    How are you guys carrying your PB around town with you? Its too big to fit in a pocket unless you have a suit on.

I was thinking of getting a manly satchel bag to carry it around with me.

What are you guys doing?
    i am using a 9.7'' crave ipad slip targus from best buy i have a otterbox defender case and it fis perfectly
    05-08-11 06:41 PM
    get the otterbox defender case the only way to go I got mine from boatersmarinesupply.com a lot cheaper than otterbox ddirect
    mpmtkd likes this.
    05-08-11 06:45 PM
    How are you guys carrying your PB around town with you? Its too big to fit in a pocket unless you have a suit on.

I was thinking of getting a manly satchel bag to carry it around with me.

What are you guys doing?
    In hand like a folder. Better than carrying a laptop bag in a meeting. Otherwise in my car's glove compartment.
    Just one problem...having the PB in a meeting when everyone else has their huge laptops makes me feel like a showoff.
    The first 30 mins of every meeting centres around the PB and its ability to open PDF's, xls,doc files.
    Makes me feel like a ***** showing off the new cool gadget. That's why I still carry my macbook bag into the meeting. To seem conventional to the suits...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 06:59 PM
    I found a small tablet bag at walmart for $20.00 (by phillips). I ditched the shoulder straps an just use the handle. It has a compartment for the charging cord etc. Works for me!
    05-08-11 07:05 PM
179 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD