Before it was spotty but ever since 2.0 I can't seem to open any doc attachments. I can open pdf's. I checked my phone and the PB is in trusted status. Any thoughts?
    02-23-12 06:02 PM
    can you do it on your phone and click the menu to Open On Playbook?
    02-23-12 06:09 PM
    I tried, when I open it on my phone I don't get the option to open to PB. I do like that new feature but it's not available for documents.
    02-23-12 06:24 PM
    I assume you mean opening a .doc file that's on the Sd card on your phone.

I had the same problem earlier today but I just tried it again and the file opened.
    02-23-12 06:31 PM
    You mean as an email attachment? Mine works. When I select the attachment, I see 2 "open" icons. One opens on my 9800, the other on the PB.

It doesn't work in DOCS2GO.
    02-23-12 06:37 PM
    I didn't see those 2 "open" choices, thanks for pointing them out. Still it is not working. I have now gone back to my phone and noticed that all the emails with attachments that I have been messing with have a big red X next to it. Now I can't open them up on my phone either. I guess the problem is with my phone now. I am trying a battery pull to see if that helps.
    02-23-12 07:01 PM
    It might be a problem with your SD card as well. If you have a spare you might want to swap it out and see if that helps.
    02-23-12 07:05 PM
    It was a bit confusing when I first saw them. The one with the paperclip opens locally (on my Torch). The one with the rectangle (looks like a PB) opens on my PB when the bridge is active and unlocked.
    02-23-12 07:23 PM
    Something must be wrong with my phone (9650). I am getting that radio failure message. I don't have another sd card.
    02-23-12 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD