Hey,

I'm trying to log in to crackberry from my PB but it doesn't recognize my pass or name. And on the login page it lags like **** - 2sec or more delay between typing and showing up the letters in the boxes. And it seems to doing it only on cb's site and only on the login page. Anyone else having similar experience?
    10-14-11 07:35 AM
    Try rebooting your PlayBook and try again.
    10-14-11 07:50 AM
    Make sure you are typing your 'password and username' correctly. Sometime it can be tricky with PB if one is not used to touch screens- you hit the wrong letters/numbers and keep wondering whats going on (use the landscape orientation when typing in - it helps). Or as robsteve mentions above- reboot and try again-- works for most problems
    All the best !!
    10-14-11 08:38 AM
    Give it time. Wait for the little blue bar to make it all the way across the screen. If yours is anything like mine, the Crackberry login page takes forever to load on my playbook. And the funny thing is, this is the only site I've had this problem with.
    10-14-11 11:49 AM
    Yep. Just make sure the site is fully loaded.
    10-14-11 11:59 AM
    You can also try wapforums.crackberry.com, it doesn't have a separate login screen, you can login on the top of the page, and the page loads much faster.
    10-14-11 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD