I can't install wikipedia from the app world, keep getting this error.
    04-22-12 06:02 AM
    FWIW, I wouldn't sweat it too much, since in my opinion, Wikipedia is better viewed in the native browser, especially in reader mode. The app has no pinch to zoom, and while the browser's reader mode doesn't have zoom either, the print is larger in reader mode than the app is and is easier to read. Also, in the app, you can't copy text or pics, while you can in the browser. Plus, overall, the browser is smoother than the app.
    04-22-12 08:00 AM
    I can't install wikipedia from the app world, keep getting this error.
    A search for "0003-0005" turned up several threads about this issue. One person's solution is as follows:

"Set your date to 2014 and save. Restart. Set your date back to normal, save and Restart. My error was gone and the app downloaded as normal."
    04-22-12 08:17 AM
    Thanks I tried that and still the same error. Looks like I can't install any app and all give me the same error. This must be caused by upgrading to the latest os as I never had this problem before.

I would hate to security wipe it as that means losing data for the games and reload whole bunch of bars.

Really try to like my Playbook but there is always something makes me frustrated.
    04-22-12 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD