So last night I received my pb keyboard one day before it was supposed to come out(dear staples, I love you for that). Anywho, yesterday my keyboard was working alright, but today I can't get the pb to register the keyboard. I turn on the bt to the keyboard and the pb, they are fully charged, and I go to add a new device because I accidentally deleted where I had previously registered. It. Now it's not registering when I go to add it. And when it does, it sits there "waiting for keyboard to respond" or something. Like that.
    03-23-12 04:47 PM
    Pairing the Mini Keyboard to a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet

1. Turn the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard on; the power switch is on the left side. (1 = On, 0 = Off)
    2. On the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet status bar, tap the Gear icon to access the Settings screen followed by selecting “Bluetooth�”.
    3. Verify Bluetooth Connectivity is set to “On” before tapping “Add New Device”, then tap “Search”.
    4. Select the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard icon? when it appears on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet screen.

Note: If the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet does not display the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard icon after searching, the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard may not be in pairing mode. To put the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard into pairing mode, press and hold the CTRL key while turning on the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard, then release the CTRL key when the LED on the “On” switch starts flashing blue and red. After completing these steps, Search for Bluetooth devices from the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet again.

5. On the BlackBerry Mini Keyboard, enter the pairing passkey that appears on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet screen then press the Enter key to complete the pairing process.
    03-23-12 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD