I work construction and its that time of the year........last year i filed everytime from my pb. https://uplink.in.gov/CSS/CSSLogon.htm
    Now i cant pull it up wtf can anyone help. I can logon from my strom2(come on bb10) its so slow .....please help
    12-16-12 07:14 PM
    Try Maxthon or Dolphin browsers, they work.
    12-16-12 08:16 PM
    are you using bridge or wifi? (yes, from my experience this does make a difference)
    12-16-12 08:18 PM
    I just tried in Simple Browser and get a "failed" message. Maybe the 53 percent cut off the 47 percent. I tried changing user agents to no avail. Let's see if anyone can figure out why.
    12-16-12 08:21 PM
    Just tried your link now @1120pm mst canada ! wifi. and native browser !

Logon page came up in the clear !

nite.
    12-17-12 12:11 AM
    I just tried it on WiFi and it does not work.
    Attached Thumbnails Cant file unemployment  (indiana)-img_00000013.jpg  
    12-17-12 12:26 AM
    Ive tired both wifi and bridge. And view on playbook from my storm2. It use to work last year i hope bb10 browser doesn't have these issues
    12-17-12 03:35 AM
    Try Maxthon or Dolphin browsers, they work.
    The native browser is suppose to be one of the best i dont need/want the rest.....thankx neway
    BerryClever likes this.
    12-17-12 03:37 AM
    Just tried your link now @1120pm mst canada ! wifi. and native browser !

Logon page came up in the clear !

nite.
    Do i need to disabled or enable something in my browser settings. Currently have all options on
    12-17-12 03:43 AM
    Maxthon did work wtf come on crackberry nation it has to be a fix or something
    12-17-12 03:50 AM
    The native browser is suppose to be one of the best i dont need/want the rest.....thankx neway
    Then I guess that you don't really need/want to access that website.
    Attached Thumbnails Cant file unemployment  (indiana)-img_00000175.jpg  
    12-17-12 03:52 AM
    I need want to its frustrating that it used to work now it doesn't and there's no explanation of why it no longer loads thanks for your help.
    12-17-12 04:44 AM
    for settings of browser
    under content first three on
    under privacy and security turn off "block pop ups"
    clear all at the bottom
    if that doesn't work turn the device off and on.

I can access the site
    Last edited by wired cleric; 12-17-12 at 08:36 AM.
    12-17-12 07:32 AM
    Then I guess that you don't really need/want to access that website.
    Right?! What a joke. Not to be a **** but mcd's is hiring
    12-17-12 09:00 AM
    The reason for trying another browser is for trouble shooting.
    BerryClever likes this.
    12-17-12 12:53 PM
    Not being an a **** i took a voluntary layoff so that my brothers w/kids and such can make it a lil easier thru the lean months ahead work is slow
    BerryClever likes this.
    12-17-12 07:59 PM
    That sucks. Washingtons unemployment site still works thankfully
    12-17-12 09:51 PM
    DUDE dont be a d*ck head! guy working on construction making XXX amount of money and then going to work at McD's for probably DOUBLE less than what he will be making on unemployment insurance would be pretty stupid! and also its only temp (seasonal) so its not like he's going on UI for a year or 2 and being a leech, cuzz while he is working he is paying into it 9 months of the year so I think he's entitled to it!! and 3rd its none of you business why he is going on UI!! SHEESH why not stick to the topic of what the OP was asking?
    so to answer and help with the OP question perhaps you might have turned off java and other settings by accident? I've done that a few times! LOL
    BerryClever likes this.
    12-17-12 09:52 PM
    DUDE dont be a d*ck head! guy working on construction making XXX amount of money and then going to work at McD's for probably DOUBLE less than what he will be making on unemployment insurance would be pretty stupid! and also its only temp (seasonal) so its not like he's going on UI for a year or 2 and being a leech, cuzz while he is working he is paying into it 9 months of the year so I think he's entitled to it!! and 3rd its none of you business why he is going on UI!! SHEESH why not stick to the topic of what the OP was asking?
    so to answer and help with the OP question perhaps you might have turned off java and other settings by accident? I've done that a few times! LOL
    One thing I have noticed since the economy went to crap is there are people who have been so coddled by the fact that they have always had the opportunity to make money or have had money (and still have either money or the opportunity to make money) that they don't understand that a lot of opportunity has disappeared in the last 5 or so years for a whole lot of us, and they don't understand that for a lot of us its just survival, we do what we have to do to get by. I don't want food stamps, I don't want to claim unemployment. But I have to survive.

It's better than just getting a gun and taking what I need to survive from the weak.

It's better than owning a corporation and taking so much of what I don't actually need that everyone else has a harder time.

But it's still just survival.

OP: I tried accessing your states unemployment and it let me get to the point where it demands new users go through the tutorial, we're you able to at least get that far?
    12-17-12 10:50 PM
    Not being an a **** i took a voluntary layoff so that my brothers w/kids and such can make it a lil easier thru the lean months ahead work is slow
    An ethical employer would have absorbed the cost of the temporary slowdown and maybe even offered additional unpaid days-off if employees wanted it and could afford a few (5-10 total from present to end of the slow season) unpaid days off. There are people willing to take unpaid time off especially at this time of year if they have children or plan on travelling.
    12-17-12 10:57 PM
    for settings of browser
    under content first three on
    under privacy and security turn off "block pop ups"
    clear all at the bottom
    if that doesn't work turn the device off and on.

I can access the site
    Thankx bout it still isnt working, maybe the next os update will fix the problem....... blackberry faithful
    12-18-12 06:07 AM
    You may have done this but have you cleared out cookies and history and cache and whatever - maybe something got stored in the past attempt(s) that is closing you out now???
    12-18-12 08:44 AM
    Ive cleared all changed settings reset guess ill wipe it and start over. Its worth buying a few apps that were free.
    12-19-12 11:49 PM
    Just wiped my pb opened Site before updating worked fine updated pb can't access Site dnt know what else to try.
    12-20-12 12:50 AM