This is something that happened before... Here is what is happening, after i got this PB did all the updates, then i did the bridge to my bold 9900 set it up correctly, and for a good while all is working fine...then yesterday i get an email notice on my PB from my bold 9900, i click on the notice message and here is the problem...the screen starts to flash on and off. I cannot check my email from my 9900. The only way i can check my email is directly on my bold 9900 or add my account directly to my PB.

The last time i seen this problem is by wiping the system clean and start back from scratch.

What is going on?
    04-07-12 08:02 AM
    This issue has been appearing more and more rim do know about it and claim it will be fixed in the next update but don't hold your breath as they refuse to give any time line on it.

If you search this forum there is a work around that has worked for some.

Please contact rim as the more complaints they receive on your this they may actually get their finger out and fix it but I don't think it will be soon.

Come on rim its 2012 and people expect things to work it's not like I am asking for Skype just for you to fix what you offer.
    04-07-12 08:59 AM
    Well i have been waiting for iheart radio for awhile
    04-07-12 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD