Hi. Playbook using origami and can't chat on Justin.tv website. Someone help me.
    10-10-13 12:14 AM
    I tried to chat in jtv with the playbook browser and no dice. Same problem, anyone else?
    10-10-13 12:54 AM
    Problemseems to be the lack of a send button. You enter, the keyboard jumps a line....

EDIT: Well it is a code issue. No combo of user ids and disable/enables worked.

You can try simple browser but I doubt results will differ...

Oh, yeah, right. Email the Site administration and let them know what's going on.
    10-10-13 12:59 AM
    Hello playbook users. I notified the Justin.tv staff and they will add a s end button if the is enough people who want it done. So I come back here to let you all know about you it. Justin.tv is a website to watch free movies, shows, sitcoms, news, and chat at the same time. Please go to https://help.justin.tv/entries/25030...d-chat-message and like it. If enough people like it then Dylan, the jtv staff personal, will have them add the button. Please if you use jtv at all, go there and like it to help playbook owners. Btw all the iphone and ipad users have to buy an app to watch and chat and we playbook owners won't need an app if they add the send button. Thank you for hearing me out.
    10-26-13 03:16 PM