There's gotta be a way to sync entries between my PlayBook calendar and my BB Torch calendar, right? Simply? Without the use of third-party applications? I mean, that'd be a pretty basic thing to want to do, right?

But my BB calendar will not pick up events entered in my PB nor vice-versa. Bridge is on, Bluetooth is on, Wi-Fi is on ....................power is on.
    Have I overlooked a setting somewhere?

When I create an event in my PB calendar, it says "Syncing". But nothing changes in my phone calendar. So "syncing" to what exactly????

Thanks for any help here.
    07-06-13 01:44 PM
    Hi junk104,

First of all, welcome to the crackberry forums.

If you are using the bridge calendar on your playbook, it should display any and all entries you have on your torch. If you are using the native calendar on your playbook, your best option is to sync with a cloud based calendar. Your best bet would be gmail, as it will install the enhanced gmail plugin for BIS on your torch and connect to your playbook using calDAV. In any event, as long as the account is configured to sync the calendar on both devices, they should always remain in sync with each other and with the cloud/ web view.
    07-06-13 04:19 PM
    The answer is that rim/bbry never provided a way to sync between the pb and bb phones. So you can follow the advice above.
    07-06-13 04:51 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry OP. It has been awhile since I have used bridge with BBOS7. Seems like sometimes I had to close the bridged app on my PB and when I reopened it the entries showed. Tho that might have been the texts. You might give it a try tho.
    Be sure to visit CB often. You will learn amazing things about your devices and get way more out of them.
    07-06-13 04:58 PM