I sent an email on my google mail account with an attachment in it. I cannot open the attachment on the sent email on my playbook. I see the email there with the checkmark next to it, but I cannot open the attachment. Nothing happens when I tap on the attachment. No error at all.

Is this a new problem? I don't remember having this issue before.

The reason why this is an issue for me is because I want to send an email to a customer with attachments and then go and show them in person on my playbook.

If I send the email to another email address that is also on my blackberry, I can open up the attachment like normal after it comes in. So this seems to be an outgoing email only problem.
    Last edited by pooger; 04-10-12 at 01:59 PM.
    04-10-12 01:57 PM
    Have you tried deleting the account and setting it up again?
    I haven't tried what you are attempting myself, but did have other issues in retrieving mail and by deleting and setting it up again, things are back to normal again.
    04-10-12 03:38 PM
    No I haven't tried removing the account and setting it up again. I have another pair of devices (diff 9930 and diff playbook) and it's exhibiting the same symptoms.

I can open up the outgoing attachment on the phone by the way. That seems to work fine like always.
    04-10-12 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD