Anyone got an answer on how to solve this yet?

When attached to a corporate network you are unable to download corporate documents. Is this just disabled for now, a bug, are there settings I'm missing, do we have to adjust something in AD?

I'm at a loss and it would be seriously handy!

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

(This is through Bridge and connecting directly through a WiFi gateway)
    04-22-11 04:00 AM
    I don't think you're going to be able to save files across Bridge. The PlayBook is designed not to store information from the BES.
    04-22-11 05:25 AM
    Kind of defeats the object of having the dedicated Bridge browser. I using Bridge on a BES you're more than likely going to have an intranet etc.

Very frustrating!
    04-24-11 03:23 AM
    forgot, maybe version two when the PB is actually attached to the BES will allow it.
    04-24-11 03:23 AM
    Being a BES admin you need to understand once you move corporate data to the Playbook corporate will expect native security which is not fully baked yet or intergrated with BES for control. I have this discussion with our iOS users all the time that want to use things like dropbox that totally are outside our compliance and security standards.

What we need is the Files app that allows access to network shares. That would be killer.

Sidenote anyone have any feedback on SharePoint access / use?
    04-24-11 08:27 AM
    Anyone got an answer on how to solve this yet?

When attached to a corporate network you are unable to download corporate documents. Is this just disabled for now, a bug, are there settings I'm missing, do we have to adjust something in AD?

I'm at a loss and it would be seriously handy!

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

(This is through Bridge and connecting directly through a WiFi gateway)
    You can view the files by downloading them on your phone through the phone browser and then using the Bridge Files app on the PB to select and open the file you just downloaded to your phone. Does not look like you can edit, only view on PB. Which is okay for now as I mostly view pdf drawings and schematics. Once the security gets worked out I hope this process becomes better.
    05-01-11 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD