Here is the problem, my PB instantly pairs with any bluetooth device except my Lumia 900.
    The numbers show up on each device during the pairing process, the PB shows the phone connected for a moment and then stops, then an error message pops up on the phone "not supported".
    Any thing I am doing wrong?
    Thanks
    05-30-12 08:09 AM
    At this time, the bt features of the pb do NOT support certain bt functions. It does NOT pair with other devices to "Send/Receive" using BT. What are you trying to accomplish?
    05-30-12 08:44 AM
    You may be able to tether if you want to share an internet connection. The setup would be done through the "Internet tethering" options in the main settings.
    As F2 said, sharing files between the two probably won't happen at this time.

-Long time WC resident.
    05-30-12 09:05 AM
    Yes, you are doing something not only wrong.....it's very wrong. Get a Blackberry.
    05-30-12 09:20 AM
    You probably need custom cab files or whatever there using now. In order to tether via bt on my crappy tp2 running 6.5 that's what needed done. Or pay your provider the fee to tether.
    05-30-12 02:03 PM
    Thanks for the replies.
    I am trying to tether my PB for those rare occaisions when I am on the road and I cannot get a wifi connection.
    Might have to actually speak with an ATT rep....
    05-31-12 06:42 AM
    Lumia and PlayBook both are just the same
    Both haven't support Bluetooth File Transfer Profile (FTP). Only A2DP and AVRCP.
    CMIIW
    05-31-12 06:45 AM
    yes, trying to connect a PB with it's unique OS to a PDA phone device with a different OS - incompatible and just will not work.....until someone releases device software emulator on the PDA phone side the answer is NO!
    05-31-12 10:31 AM
    Just use the internet sharing option in 'settings' - works on my HTC Trophy on WP7 - and doesn't charge me tethering either as it doesn't see it as tethering (just sees it as internet usage like a website would use etc).

Windows Phone = the future.
    06-07-12 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD