Unless you have wifi forget watching tv shows and movies online. Bridge streaming sucks.
    11-30-11 12:09 PM
    I hope my gym has wifi... Or I can find a way to download movies for non wifi viewing...
    11-30-11 06:12 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/movies-...ovides-564516/

Was working great last night but Megauploads seems to be having some troubles recently and can't get them working today. Has been a popular thread for months though.

There are many other ways but the majority of them have a learning curve.

G'luck!
    12-01-11 01:32 AM
    I hope my gym has wifi... Or I can find a way to download movies for non wifi viewing...
    I'd be surprised if your gym has wifi if the exercise equipment aren't equipped with individual tv sets...I'm just saying.
    12-01-11 07:50 PM
    I'd be surprised if your gym has wifi if the exercise equipment aren't equipped with individual tv sets...I'm just saying.
    The sad part is my gym is part of this fancy state of the art facility and it has the TVs on the machines, yet somehow after being open a YEAR they still haven't managed to get them working! And the menu even has links to touch for Facebook etc, but every one you push says *unable to perform requested action*
    Sooooo possibly there is wifi, just nobody has figured out how to get the equiptment online?
    Also the gym has a starbucks in it, so I hope they have wifi? Will find out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-11 09:16 AM
    thats silly. unless if they have a good zumba class for gals and a good mma class for everyone else i would change memberships...
    only gym i've headed lately with a starbucks is terwillegar. Good life has good locations.
    also can't say i've seen a pb in the gym...pencil and notepad still work best especially if you drop or spill stuff on it.
    12-03-11 01:37 AM
    does tv links or solarmovie work?
    12-03-11 11:16 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD