Anybody still see the PlayBook LTE in retail stores? I've been looking for one and seems like it's only available up north. I'm taking a trip to Toronto soon and I'd like to pick one up.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-19-14 11:33 AM
    Anybody still see the PlayBook LTE in retail stores? I've been looking for one and seems like it's only available up north. I'm taking a trip to Toronto soon and I'd like to pick one up.

Posted via CB10
    Bees very careful when you is in that strangest cuntry cause they eats polar bears and yellow snow. Oh and neurotic beavers and strangest baby's see eh? By the way does you like brandy eh see?
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    02-19-14 11:46 AM
    Bees very careful when you is in that strangest cuntry cause they eats polar bears and yellow snow. Oh and neurotic beavers and strangest baby's see eh? By the way does you like brandy eh see?
    And the point of this post was?

Posted via CB10
    andy957 and sad_old_man like this.
    02-19-14 12:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Does you likes brandy?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-19-14 12:29 PM
    Does you likes brandy?
    Just goin for a rip are ya bud?

Swordsmanship Channel C000C9AF6
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-19-14 12:37 PM
    Just goin for a rip are ya bud?

I think his name says it all. Anyone with useful information regarding my post? I'd really like to purchase a PlayBook when I touch down in Canada. Just trying to see what my best options are.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:39 PM
    I think his name says it all. Anyone with useful information regarding my post? I'd really like to purchase a PlayBook when I touch down in Canada. Just trying to see what my best options are.

Posted via CB10
    I think they might be a bit of a challenge, but this place is in Chi-town, Illinois:
    The Playbook 4G LTE comes with 7" LCD display and a built in memory of 32 GB. Also equipped with a front and rear facing camera. 3 MP HD for front facing and 5 MP HD rear facing. Has a GPS navigation and an Adobe Flash 11.2 with built in support fo

Shows in stock.

In Toronto area, Kinji for "used" units.

c
    tangozulu and castoridae like this.
    02-19-14 01:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Iook on kijiji

02-19-14 09:21 PM
    Another try is Staples. For used try Craigslist.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 06:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Weirdly, I think you're out of luck to find a new Playbook for sale in a retail store in Canada. Ever since 'the great BB stock fall" companies have dropped them. However, the U.S. Amazon site appears to list new ones. Again, weirdly, Canadians are blocked from purchasing from Amazon (U.S.), if the product is available on the '.ca' site - even when the '.ca' site has way higher prices.
    Good luck, but shop American if you can, cause we in Canada don't get the same deals.
    02-20-14 10:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    The LTE's were only sold by Canadian/British cell phone carriers. I don't think they ever made it to the US. So, yeah, eBay Canada or that Kijiji place.
    castoridae likes this.
    02-20-14 11:53 AM
    I likes Jelly Babies...
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    02-20-14 11:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...eaturedAdZtrue

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B005M...UvbUpU10030559
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-20-14 11:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ebay
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=vNiB0hwu

BlackBerry Since 2006. Rogers Halifax, NS - Official 10.2.1
    02-20-14 12:00 PM
    Generally, the brick and mortar stores have cleared out any and all Playbooks a long time ago. I see some still carry accessories here and there, but not the actual units. Good luck, though. Hopefully someone can chime in with a place which might sell one.
    02-20-14 03:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    ^^^no kidding!!!

no offence S_O_M but I find you the most annoying person on the forum, your posts always never on topic and you rant weird sh!t me thinks you should stop drinking so much brandy....

BTW OP I had the chance to buy a 32GB LTE playbook for $100 bucks your best bet is to look on kijiji
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-20-14 09:59 PM
    ^^^no kidding!!!

no offence S_O_M but I find you the most annoying person on the forum, your posts always never on topic and you rant weird sh!t me thinks you should stop drinking so much brandy....

BTW OP I had the chance to buy a 32GB LTE playbook for $100 bucks your best bet is to look on kijiji
    There's one on Amazon.ca - you can order internationally too OP.
    02-20-14 10:11 PM
    ^^^no kidding!!!

Aw shucks pardner........stop with all the compliments pleeze? Oh by the way don't trust anybodyone who doesn't drinks brandy ever see eh?
    02-21-14 11:35 AM
    I see someone on Kijiji selling the PlayBook LTE version for $100 if you're still looking:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ567959318

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 08:59 PM
    Thanks for all the help guys. My cousin was able to find a 32GB LTE certified refurbished around his way, so it's waiting for me up north lol. Again though thanks a lot.

Posted via CB10
    castoridae likes this.
    02-23-14 05:46 AM