i am away and forgot our baby monitor but I did not forget my bold 9700 and playbook. Is there a way to stream the video from one device to the other?
    01-28-12 09:19 AM
    It is not possible.

You may just want to buy another baby monitor.
    01-28-12 10:02 AM
    Thanks, I was hoping there was something available.

I ended up putting my laptop which I failed to mention in the room and used ReelPortal. First time I used it after reading through other threads on here, it worked for my needs.

Thanks,
    Chris
    01-28-12 06:22 PM
    You just need another PB. I have used ours many times to keep an eye on my daughter.
    We have also used the 2 phone method when not at home. The phone that stays next to the baby on speaker phone and the one I carry is on mute. We also leave music playing just to be sure we are connected.
    01-28-12 08:12 PM
    Media transfer is not supported with the current software via Bluetooth to the PB but will be when the 2.0 update is released sometime next month.
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.
    01-28-12 11:44 PM
    Media transfer is not supported with the current software via Bluetooth to the PB but will be when the 2.0 update is released sometime next month.
    Has anyone got it working as a baby monitor between a Playbook and a 9700 phone?

Thanks.
    08-27-12 07:24 AM
    Video streaming is not supported over BT
    08-27-12 08:11 AM
    Did you try ReelPortal Video Chat - Home between your phone (through Wifi) and PB? Note: You would be streaming via the Internet, not directly between phone and PB.
    08-27-12 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD