only have one e-mail to use for a username on both playbooks
    04-16-15 04:15 PM
    That is the way you should do it. One BlackBerry ID for multiple BlackBerry Devices. That way any apps you buy can be downloaded to both devices. If you had a different ID per device you would have to purchase the same app twice if you wanted it on both devices.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    04-16-15 04:51 PM
    No, you need different I.D's for each PlayBook. You can have same ID for a PlayBook and phone though.

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    04-16-15 05:22 PM
    No, you need different I.D's for each PlayBook.
    I don't believe that this is true. It does make video chatting between the two Playbooks more complicated, though.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    04-17-15 11:17 PM
    I previously owned 3 PlayBooks having the same BB ID (all of them are 64GB). I gave the other 2 to my sister and brother for their children - because of those games I purchased from BlackBerry World. They are no longer mine but still using the same ID. My sister called me last week because her son wanted to buy and download some games. I bought them with the PlayBook still with me and called my sister to check the BlackBerry World - 'My Apps & Games'. And as expected, the games are 'available' and they just downloaded them on their PlayBook...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 07:15 AM
    I previously owned 3 PlayBooks having the same BB ID (all of them are 64GB). I gave the other 2 to my sister and brother for their children - because of those games I purchased from BlackBerry World. They are no longer mine but still using the same ID. My sister called me last week because her son wanted to buy and download some games. I bought them with the PlayBook still with me and called my sister to check the BlackBerry World - 'My Apps & Games'. And as expected, the games are 'available' and they just downloaded them on their PlayBook...

Posted via CB10
    It works as described above. You may be asked for the BlackBerryID password occasionally. I am not sure why this happens, but I see it every now and then when I connect a PlayBook to the internet, that has not be connected to the internet recently.
    04-18-15 07:23 AM
    I don't believe that this is true. It does make video chatting between the two Playbooks more complicated, though.
    Yeah, my mistake about the apps but video chat was the problem. I knew it had an issue somewhere. I stand corrected!

04-18-15 07:25 AM
    Sometimes if you switch from one playbook to another it Asks do you want to associate this playbook with the same id and I say yes and it logs right in and does what I need.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    04-19-15 07:56 PM
    Sometimes if you switch from one playbook to another it Asks do you want to associate this playbook with the same id and I say yes and it logs right in and does what I need.
    Yeah, I recall reading somewhere you can only do that so many times a year?? Could be wrong though, memory is a bit rough these days!

04-20-15 07:04 AM
    I have two on one ID, you just swap the dominant one every so often to get any updates.
    04-22-15 06:34 PM