- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Can you delay an OS update?
I have 15 Playbooks out in the field, all were pre-configured and the login passwords retained at HQ so the users couldn't update their own devices. (partly to avoid them bricking them but also because the users aren't the most tech savvy)
A few months down the line with the latest OS update I have 2 units (at least) that are unusable. The problem is that 184.108.40.2064 keeps prompting to update and asking for the login password. What I want to know is, is there a way to turn off/ignore the updates and just keep working with the existing software? From our point of view they are (were) doing precisely what we wanted and we aren't being affected by any bugs so have no need to update.
- 01-29-2013, 08:57 AM #2
- By supermilk7 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:21 PM
- By irvin792 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:03 AM
- By adrush in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2009, 07:35 PM
- By dd214 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM
- By Trader Z in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:11 AM