I'm trying to send a file to my mother, she has a playbook and it's a video. I've uploaded it to rapidshare and sent her the link. She claims that her playbook won't download it though. Is this legit? Or is she just more computer illiterate then I imagined? I know the link is good, my z10 will download the file no problem....

If someone doesn't mind testing the exact link via playbbok, PM me and I'll shoot it over.....
    04-08-13 04:31 PM
    maybe she is clicking the wrong button. the file should download, but that is why i like dropbox. ive never had a problem. upload the file to dropbox, leave it there until you need the space... if anyone else wants the file just send them the link, or if you need to send more then one file send them the link to the parent folder and skp the step of them unzipping it because i know a lot of people that cant even do that lol
    04-08-13 05:21 PM
    I would usually use Box for something like this, but it has a 200mb file limit and the file I'm trying to send is around 500mb...

Might just end up uploading to my FTP but I've already uploaded to rapidshare so I'd really like to find out if it does indeed work or not...
    04-08-13 05:25 PM
    Okay so I've confirmed that Rapidshare links do indeed work properly....

Looks like we'll chalk this one up to user error. Thanks guys.
    04-08-13 05:43 PM