i have seen many people saying they already have download movies out of website using only the playbook but i still dont know how to do that.. can someone please take some of his or her valuable time to help me out?... thanks, i will really preciate!
    12-14-11 04:34 PM
    Your asking about legal ways I assume.
    12-14-11 04:39 PM
    Once you have them on your computer simply transfer them using DM. It's really easy as long as you have the right formatting.
    12-14-11 04:53 PM
    This depends upon the file.
    If it is a streamed video file then there presently is no way to do it directly from the PB.

If you are accessing a file, such as those freeware videos available from archive. org
    Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
    then the video file will download to the PB's download folder.

Sometimes you have to hold down the link on the website and click the option to 'save link as' and you will be able to save to the download folder.
    Last edited by mandony; 12-14-11 at 04:56 PM.
    12-14-11 04:54 PM
    Your asking about legal ways I assume.
    i really dont mind if is legal or ilegal, i just want to download movies!!.. can you help me please
    12-14-11 05:32 PM
    This depends upon the file.
    If it is a streamed video file then there presently is no way to do it directly from the PB.

If you are accessing a file, such as those freeware videos available from archive. org
    Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
    then the video file will download to the PB's download folder.

Sometimes you have to hold down the link on the website and click the option to 'save link as' and you will be able to save to the download folder.
    can i download movies from zmovies or movie2k straight out of my playbook?
    12-14-11 05:40 PM
    i really dont mind if is legal or ilegal, i just want to download movies!!.. can you help me please
    I don't think that providing information on how to download movies illegally would be a wise thing to do by any forum member. While it is true there are numerous ways to violate copyright laws, steal music and movies without paying for it, I don't believe this forum is the right place to seek out help on such rogue behavior, unless of course, the owners of this forum don't mind being defendant's in a copyright violation law suit.
    Hgouck likes this.
    12-14-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD