Building on the idea of a dumb tablet......
    What if the bridge app allow a p2p connection over wifi where you can run all your bb10 apps from your z10 on your PB

Similar to pcanywhere or citrix in the pc world

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:22 AM
    Not for me.
    A while ago (after I bought the playbook) I really considered to replace my IPhone with a z10.
    Of course I wanted to wait until the pb gets bb10.
    I wont buy any new blackberry products now. Not interested.
    06-29-13 02:55 AM
    Building on the idea of a dumb tablet......
    What if the bridge app allow a p2p connection over wifi where you can run all your bb10 apps from your z10 on your PB

Similar to pcanywhere or citrix in the pc world

Posted via CB10
    Nothing will save the pb. It might breathe new life into existing ones. But I fear with their sad results, the bb10 platform is not going to make it much bigger than the pb did!
    06-29-13 08:27 AM
    Nothing will save the pb. It might breathe new life into existing ones. But I fear with their sad results, the bb10 platform is not going to make it much bigger than the pb did!
    Probably true

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:14 AM
    Are you saying the platform as a whole won't make it much farther? Like it won't last?
    06-29-13 09:00 PM
    I hope you are wrong about the new lines of phones. But only time will tell.

I've had every intention to get the Q10 or the A10 when they come to Sprint. I have to wait till the 1st of December though, by then, we should know what will become of the company formally known as RIM.
    06-29-13 10:06 PM
    Well there are two sides to the coin... What POTENTIAL does the marketed idea have (QNX software is awesome, LOTS of potential) and (2) is the marketer willing to exploit that potential?

The sad part is Blackberry drops the ball on #2. They have failed and failed and failed on new idea after new idea. They would start out with grandiose ideas and not follow through. The storm 1 was the first; storm 2, repeat same failure to execute and complete as in storm 1; OS 7 devices, do a little better but refuse to put in top notch hardware; now release QNX devices and omit many trademark, cherised aspects of blackberry devices in the past. There was never a serious attempt to get BBM on the playbook. THAT was the sign that blackberry was finished. They were too stupid to even pick up on THAT.

It seems they were more interested in developing BBM on other devices (yea, good idea, that will sell YOUR product better) than their own (the playbook).

Sheep and rim zombies will keep drinking the koolaide, but go check out bloomberg's webpage and see what investors are doing.
    06-29-13 11:10 PM
    Are you saying the platform as a whole won't make it much farther? Like it won't last?
    Hey, what do I know. But they have not produced a groundbreaking, earthshaking new phone. They've tweaked things but probably not enough to sway those already committed to those OTHER platforms.

Their security features will allow them to maintain a hold in some segments. Get 70 million of their former users to upgrade - I don't see it.
    06-30-13 01:37 AM
    Make it more useful? Yes. Save it? No.
    06-30-13 03:05 AM
    Blackberry will be around for a long time. But it will be years before the masses forgive them. Unless they come out with a bad@ss device which I doubt. The OS has taken a downward spiral into dog years of OS updates. Well be at 10.5 by 2015 and really the only thing that people want are the options we had in os7 but to run on hardware that doesn't crash.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 03:34 AM
    yep.. nothing will save pb.. her father already killed her with his own hands ...
    06-30-13 04:04 AM