I have an old computer, to be honest I need to chuck it away it's soo old I hardly use as I have me 64gb playbook, I am trying to sync all my files from my BQ10 to my Playbook, all the forums or advise I come across online say sync from computer, I don't want to sync from/to computer I want to sync to an from my phone to playbook, blackberry link doesn't explain syncing from phone to playbook, does anyone know if I can do this?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 07:49 AM
    You've not explained what, exactly you want to sync. Documents? Movies? Pictures? Also, many people have different definitions of sync. What exactly do you mean? Do you just want to transfer things from one to the other. It all needs some clarification.
    01-27-14 07:54 AM
    Can I transfer videos purchased from blackberry world to watch on my playbook. As I live in the UK the playbook blackberry world doesn't support music and video.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 06:06 PM
    Can I transfer videos purchased from blackberry world to watch on my playbook. As I live in the UK the playbook blackberry world doesn't support music and video.

Posted via CB10
    You should have a Video store and a Music store APP on your PlayBook. Using those Apps, you can purchase movies and music.

If you do not have these Apps on your PlayBook, check BlackBerry World for them, but I think we got them through an OTA update. The PlayBook update servers are down today. When they are back up, go into settings and check for software updates. If you get a small update it will probably contain these Apps.

Videos purchased on the OS10 phones will not play on the PlayBook.
    01-27-14 06:24 PM
    I have an old computer, to be honest I need to chuck it away it's soo old I hardly use as I have me 64gb playbook, I am trying to sync all my files from my BQ10 to my Playbook, all the forums or advise I come across online say sync from computer, I don't want to sync from/to computer I want to sync to an from my phone to playbook, blackberry link doesn't explain syncing from phone to playbook, does anyone know if I can do this?

Posted via CB10
    If you setup the same email accounts on the phone and the PlayBook, your contacts, email and calendars should sync if your email supports this.

As for files, you may want to try one of the cloud services and see if you can setup an automatic sync to the cloud or just manually copy them to the cloud and then back to the other device. Files and Folders by Innovatology is an App on the PlayBook that supports most of the cloud file services. It has both BB10 and PlayBook apps.

If you use BlackBerry Bridge and both the phone and the PlayBook are on the same wifi network, you can quickly copy files using the built in file manager of the OS.
    01-27-14 06:30 PM
    If you want to sync personal files, Pics, Videos, music, get the Box app for BB10 and PB you should be good to go.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 07:39 AM